Saturday, March 21, 2015

letter to a dead girlfriend...

This ones for u babe. Yes, it has been a rough year for me. The eternal power of our love wil get this message to you. Well, back to 2014, January, you died. We r no longer under the same sky. You left and that put things to a sour start. Babe, i spent last night with joy and Aadi. We went to food station for dinner. Nothings same out here now. I had everyone get together for my birthday which went well. Your ladies gang no more irritates me or teases me. Aditi is turning up the heat on Adam, who will i am sure be forced to go down on one knee very soon, as you predicted. Last weekend i finally took the step of cleaning out your stuffs. The teddys, mugs, cards, gifts. Everything's barren, nothing seems same. Aditi cried wen i showed her the shoes that you had left in my room. Few girls have started making a move for me but now you know, picking up girls is not my forte anymore. The grieving boyfriend seems to be a far better angle. Who knew , i went out on a date last Saturday and ended up talking about you the whole time- that poor girl. So far no other date reports. I found your that hair tie thing below my bed yesterday . I sat on the floor holding it, and cried, a lot. Until then i had held all together well , but that time it just flooded Yes i have completed the novel and you know what, my main character dies , i guess this time it will sell. Every morning wen i wake up, for a fraction of second i forget that u r gone. I end up checking for your msgs in Whats-app. The cold side of the bed is what i find. My eyes settles down on my whats-app dp. A picture we had clicked in food station. You still look fat. I am overjoyed that even time was brief , and you are lost , i still love u and i am sure from somewhere up above those stars you love me back and put me to sleep every night. I miss you babe, nothing seems same anymore....

1 comment: